Guruphiliac: Bored Guru Busted For Being Normal



Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bored Guru Busted For Being Normal

File under: Gurubusting

We have a full-on, swoon-filled bro-crush on the Bored Guru:
But soon came the disparage [from the devotee,] "I even wonder if you have any respect for the religion you belong to". BG shot back quite sharply this time "I appreciate your direct comments, but I don't belong to any religion and I personally consider all religions worth just this trash", BG pointed out at the empty squeezed out tetra pack, on the tray in front of him and continued further, "I don't care if you don't consider me as much as a guru or a religious man, but if you think you are here to tell me, how I should dress and how I should brush my hair, then I may ask you to leave this seat I offered, within next twenty seconds, only because i don't need any advice on how my appearance should be maintained, besides you are disturbing my sleep".
All he wanted to do was to fly low key, under the radar of imposing devotees like this one. But the station demands a heavy cross to be bore, as BG has been telling with his blog.

The world is a much better place for getting to hear it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7/24/2008 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But was he flying First Class? That is the true meaning of normal!

 
At 7/25/2008 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the word "disingenuous"? nudge, nudge, say no more, nudge, nudge.

 
At 7/28/2008 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't write about doughnuts enough.

 
At 7/29/2008 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bored Guru is far from being bored, is in to all adventures, i mean he is fabulus material. His blog reads like a thriller. Where'd you find this Bored Guru? Does he come to Americaaas? We can try and bust him too..hehe

 
At 8/01/2008 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he is trying to sell some programs or workshops, I would stay away. If he is having some fun writing a blog, no problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home