Guruphiliac: Freddy Takes His Krack(i)



Thursday, May 04, 2006

Freddy Takes His Krack(i)

File under: Gurus Clockin' Dollars and Back Room Gurudom

Freddy Nielsen was like a Dick Cheney to the Kracki's George Bush. But then he renounced his office and bailed. Now he's dishing, ferociously. Let the tell-all begin:
I knew that Amma and Bhagavan (A&B) had a gift to share and I gave my life for that.

Fearing broken dreams, I closed my eyes for the shadows. One day the house of cards crumbled down – I saw all the lies, empty promises, exaggerations, fanaticism and greed hidden behind A&B’s well kept façade. I felt I’d been trapped in a religion, maybe even a sect. My trust in A&B and their great plans went away.

For 15 years all over the world I’d been promising people that A&B were the truest and most divine one could imagine. Many believed me and followed my example. I feel it is my responsibility now to inform all these people that I have changed my mind. Not to inspire them to swallow my truth or discovery – it is only beautiful when we discover the truth for ourselves.

Below I will share some of the shadows that I had closed my eyes for. I don’t expect people to believe what has become my own personal insight and I do not claim it to be objective either. But would it be fair to hide it? Probably not – at least not from the people whom I inspired to believe in A&B.

A&B created the "Oneness Movement". Many efforts have been made to make it popular and appealing to modern man; they do much to appear scientific and not as a religion or a sect.

I have seen a lot behind the scenes and what Bhagavan speaks informally to his disciples over the years – I happened to be his first Western disciple, from 1991. I do not share my truth to harm A&B or their followers. If anyone gets helped by what Life or God offer through A&B, that is wonderful. One thing is to get benefited from what A&B offer; but it is another story to become a member of their Movement (or religion).

Here are some "shadows" and/or sectarian elements in A&B’s Movement (in my personal opinion) and things Bhagavan has told in my presence:

•Bhagavan often promises people enlightenment, healing and miracles. In most cases these promises are not fulfilled (Bhagavan often mentions by when it should happen). Disciples usually try to cover up theses lies. Naturally many have become extremely disappointed, depressed or angry.

•They want as many as possible to realize that A&B created this Universe, that A&B are God in flesh and blood, that they are the true saviors of mankind.

•The otherwise kind dasas (A&B’s monks and nuns) mostly speak, think and do exactly what they are told to. They can tell any lie, even straight up in someone’s face, as long as A&B benefit from that lie.

•Many devotees have become fanatics and are prepared to sacrifice all they have, incl. their lives and do absolutely anything for A&B.

•Bhagavan/dasas say that if mankind does not cooperate with A&B, it is likely to soon be the end of the world. Bhagavan once said something like this: "If mankind will not cooperate with me, let it just drown in its own soup of misery".

•Exaggerations are common. In Dec 2003, Anandagiri promised that all on the 21 days courses would get fully enlightened. On a DVD (by M.J.Rabin), Bhagavan told that every participant except 3 got enlightened in the 21 days course (Sept. 2004). Several times, Bhagavan started to give "mass enlightenment" and even declared many enlightened (1993 etc.), until he suddenly changed his mind saying that the real thing will begin later instead.

•Dasas (and many devotees) easily become uneasy when the word "God" is used. Their only focus is on A&B. A Swedish TV star once asked Anandagiri (in July 2002): "What is God for you?", and Anandagiri said: "Bhagavan".

•Not so rarely, especially to disciples or coordinators, Bhagavan has criticized, ridiculed or spoken bad of other spiritual teachers or paths (Osho, TM:s Mahesh Yogi, Gurumayi/Muktananda, Islam etc.) or commented that someone like Ramana Maharshi or Buddha would have needed A&B’s samskarashuddhi treatments to become free from some childhood traumas.

•Bhagavan has often said (in the Dubai Q/A video, etc.) that most dasas are in a divine state hundreds of times higher than enlightened masters like Buddha; some dasas are even (faaaaar?) above the divine Incarnations in history (Krishna, Rama, Christ etc).

* * *

God has been limitlessly generous to me, I have no words to express my gratitude.

Due to God’s Grace, I now see God everywhere – there is only eternity and peace. God has united me with Life and the Source.

I wish you all to unite with the divine – the Source of all life and of all love and joy.

If God wishes for me to share His Grace with other people like I did before, I will gladly accept."

Freddy Nielsen (allinjoy@hotmail.com)
May 4, 2006
What more can be said about that? It's an absolute cesspit of stinking, occluding nonsense over there at Oneness U. God bless Freddy N. for seeing it, leaving it and telling us about it, although it seems he may try to start his own deeksha scam and thus attract our ire at a later date. But for now, let's celebrate this magnificent accounting of the egregious snow job known as "deeksha" and its leading con man, Kalki Bhagavan.

9 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 7:59 PM, Blogger guruphiliac said...

As soon as we acknowledge this Supreme Designer/Architect

You betcha! That Crazy Lady gets props from me every step of the way!

 
At 5/05/2006 2:34 AM, Blogger onenessunifarcity said...

First of all, i pray that Freddie gets over this whole thing, gets it out of his mind completely. It took me quite some time to be able to do so after i discovered what a scam the whole thing was.

However, what surprises me is that in his first coming clean, he still kept praising them, and said that his leaving was because of a sudden change in the organization.

Now he finally admits that it was deciet thru and thru which means he went thru it for 15 years knowing fully well.

I too hope he doesnt spoil his new found sense by starting his own scam. Does Freddie read this blog ?

 
At 5/07/2006 5:57 AM, Blogger onenessunifarcity said...

Claiming to see God in all things and then speaking against Kalki didn't gell.

The way i healed myself was precisely this way - to tell myself that even all this (A&B) was God's play/cosmic joke/Will and I should not struggle against it; i should forgive. And that's when acceptance and surrender came, the anger dissipated, my mind was calm once again.

Perhaps there was a lot of bad karma that got washed away in the period i was associated with them, and even more so with Freddie.

In the end, as you also say (falseguru), he should come clean himself. If Kalki gave him god-realization (or whatever he claims and used to in livinginjoy) then why is he hitting back saying it was all deceit.

If Freddy got nothing, if Freddy is no more enlightened than his postman, then his hit back makes sense, but then he should be honest about his own state. But the only problem then is that he can't start his own business just yet. And that means Freddy is no better than A&B.

Maybe we need to wait 2 months for the next installment of his confession :-) God give him courage - i believe this search is for reality, and reality starts with honesty.

 
At 9/03/2006 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, not much time have passed and he has already created his own deeksha course, disguised in a new product.
And he puts a picture of a group of russians to whom he gave deeksha (and most have already become deekshagivers)from the old deeksha happy days...
This time he "tryies" to look humble, by promoting other healers job, but lets see how all this continue....
Remark how he describes him not as a spiritual teacher, but few lines later he says that he has traveled the world giving lecures and conducted various spiritual courses for hundreds of thousands of people....
what an inflated ego.....this is worse than Cooper believe me.

http://www.livinginjoy.com/aboutthecourses.htm

 
At 11/07/2007 9:26 PM, Blogger Ramachandra Borgaonkar said...

Dear Freddy,
1.Your life is your own responsibility - no matter what anybody - Guru, God, friends, well wishers say. We can be inspired by them but responsibility is ours.

2. Life works exactly in the same way for everybody - be it God, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, A&B, Giripada ....For example why for instance why somebody does what he or she does is simply not understandable or worthy of investigation....The question is whether it appeals to us and if not whether opposing it appeals to us?

 
At 10/15/2009 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last post here was 2007. However I came across this blog during my searches and thought I'd leave a line... not being sure anyone would read.

First off, I have been with the A&B movement since 1992 and I met Freddy in 1993 at the Jeevashram school. Yes, he was the first westerner to have known A&B. He was totally gung-ho about the movement and did a great job amassing people in Europe.

But the problem with Freddy was that he wanted to be "the man" in the west, the one that hit the west with this wave that he believed would bring that much awaited awakening.

Although he had Europe under his grasp, not to mention taking over groups from other people and establishing his reign over those countries, he was not much successful in North America... mainly due to (now deposed) Rani Kumra who Bhagavan had high regard for and appointed as the North American Co-ordinator.

She posed a threat for him... and soon more prominent figures such as Tony Robbins, Ron Roth, etc. started coming into the picture. By now the Oneness University wanted to take the reins and get involved directly.

That was the breaking point for Freddy Neilsen. His ego was hurt because they did not listen to his advice anymore about dealing with the western audience.

For sometime, Freddy jumped and jumped, but the Oneness University never gave in and side lined him. In fact his annoyance got to a point, they finally had to remove any affiliation with him.

The first westerner and the man who was with Oneness for 15 years raving about A&B, finally FELL!

All those teachings and rants for nothing, for he himself did not practice them. Disappointed and shattered he now has become anti-Oneness :)

One thing he and everyone has to remember - the Oneness trains keeps going whether he is on board or not. In my 17 years with Oneness.... I have seen many such characters come and go, but the train never stopped.

It's been two years and no one talks about Freddy anymore. A few more years will pass... and this blog would disappear as well.

My 2 cents... Cheers now!!

 
At 3/02/2010 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if he still feels the same after TV9 has exposed the Kalki Bhagavan and Amma Bhagavan fraud on Mar 1, 2010. They are accused of administring drugs or some kind of chemicals that messes with your central nervous system.

 
At 8/12/2022 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freddy sir,they do some hypnotism and instructions when we are in alpha level of the mind,i was a sincere sevak.thr monks the way they speak ,it would be heartbreaking.Dasa with name starting T,Y,V ,they are venomous,heartless cruels.
I did door work and booked homas even when i was pregnant.but when i got problems ,they cooly said it's my programs and they did not take any step to help me.
I was hardworking and sincere,that's why it's paining.
Only inspired by sone dasas ,i was in seva but after they have gone,only criminals in the name of dasas staying there.
From the beginning their interest in looting money.

 
At 8/14/2022 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True.psychological sabotaging,verbal abuses,they make you work for them and force us to collect donations.silebt cruelty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home